A propos de cette propriété
For an authentic experience, step off the tourist trail and stay with a local Berber family. Even if you're only staying one night, you will have memories to last a lifetime...
Being a part of the family means you're able to get hands on in the kitchen, imagine:
- learning how to prepare a delicious couscous dish. Did you know we actually steam the couscous instead of boil it?
- layering your own tajine and learning the secret spice blends
- making your own Berber bread
Enjoy spectacular mountain views from the sunny terrace, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and relax -- it's your home away from home.
Tea and coffee are available all day long for you to take on the terrace, in the salon, or downstairs.
Please make yourselves comfortable.
You'll have access to
- the kitchen (with all the supplies you'll need to prepare delicious traditional meals)
- a Moroccan salon and sitting room
- a bathroom with Western toilet, and hot water showers
Interaction avec les clients
I am around a lot of the time and am very happy to chat in English or French and provide information about the High Atlas.
Only 20 kms from Ouirgane our home is a great starting point for treks all over, but take note of a truly special one: Tinimel is just 7 km from us. It's a mosque from the 12th century built in 1156.
it is one of the few mosques in Morocco open to non-Muslims.
No smoking inside.
Donnez votre avis
F3 flat, beautifully furnished, near of MC DONALD Gueliz,downtown .quiet building , 2 bedrooms, double beds, living room, guest toilet, modern kitchen, dining area, balcony, internet access, CANAL + channels. Apprendre encore plus